Some Pennsylvania property owners and managers are eligible to list their homes for sale on PAHousingSearch.com. If you are looking to sell a home that includes government subsidies and income eligibility restrictions, please contact the PHFA Homeownership Programs Division at 1-800-822-1174 to help determine if your property qualifies and arrange for your home to be listed.
If you are selling a non-subsidized home, we encourage you to visit PARealtor.org
for assistance in finding a REALTOR®.
For sale properties that are eligible to be listed on PAHousingSearch.com include:
- Homes built or refurbished with a federal, state or municipal government subsidy program, including:
- Neighborhood Opportunities Program
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- Municipal Subsidy Program
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Homes that will remain affordable through a land lease or deed restriction and have income limitations for buyers.
- Please note that many mortgage financing programs, including those offered by PHFA, have guidelines regarding properties with subordinate liens or deed restrictions; for example, maximum CLTV ratios and/or a requirement that the deed restrictions terminate in the event of foreclosure.
NOTE: If you are a homeowner re-selling an eligible property referenced above, you must notify the agency through which your subsidy was provided or your approved monitoring agency. Check the documents (the Mortgage, Note, Deed Covenant, and/or Sales Agreement) you signed in conjunction with your home purchase if you are unsure who to contact.
Here is a list of resource links about federal state and municipal government subsidy programs: